How to Pay Ground Rent Online
12 April 2021
Do you need to pay for a Ground Rent, don’t want to stay in queues and waste your time? Now you can pay for a Ground Rent e-service online, offered by the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources via ZamPortal – Government E-Services Portal.
To pay for Ground Rent via Government E-Services Portal, applicants need to complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Government E-Services Portal (https://eservices.gov.zm/)
- Authenticate using ZamPass digital identity
- Navigate to Personal Workplace
- Choose and apply for Ground Rent e-Service
- Preview the GS-1 Service Info form, continue the process by clicking “Next”
- On the GS-1 Service Details form fill in the Land Parcel ID (ex. L/10101/M) and query the data
- Choose the number of years to pay for and click “Next” to continue the process
- Preview the Treasury Invoice and payment details
- Choose a payment method, payment processor and complete the payment online
- Receive a Treasury Receipt and preview the details of the completed payment
- Download the Receipt and finalize the process by clicking “Finish”
The online payment process is simple, straightforward and only takes 3-4 minutes to be completed. Once completed, you’ll get a government treasury receipt, which confirms the payment of the Ground Rent.
Stay safe, save your time and apply for digital public services online via Government E-Services Portal. ZamPortal – e-Government at Your Service!