In order to obtain an Employment permit, it is necessary to possess a corresponding entry Visa, that will assure the possibility to enter in Zambia in order to collect the employment permit.
To apply for an e-Visa, the applicant must provide, together with the corresponding Application, the following Supporting Documents:
- Covering letter (from the applicant) to the Director-General of Zambia Department of Immigration (ZDI)
To apply for the Employment Permit itself, the applicant must provide, together with the corresponding Application, the following mandatory or optional Supporting Documents:
- Certified Copy of Valid Passport
- Certified photocopies of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified photocopies of qualifications (academic, professional)
- Copy of succession plan (if not applicable - provide a written explanation)
- Covering letter to the Director-General of Immigration, from the employer, indicating the nature of work the applicant intends to undertake in Zambia
- Curriculum Vitae of Applicant
- Letter of offer or contract from the employer
- Passport size photo
- Police clearance from the country of residence
- Previous and Current Certified Photocopies of Passport
- Certified Certificate of Share Capital and List of Directors (optional)
- Copy of marriage and birth certificates (optional - where available)
- Practicing Certificates from Professional Bodies (optional)
Obtain the corresponding entry Visa electronically, by choosing to apply for Zambia Department of Immigration (ZDI) electronic service e-Visa.
Request the Employment Permit
Request the necessary Employment Permit by choosing to apply for ZDI's Immigration Employment Permit electronic service.