In case of any violation of these terms and conditions of use, the Operator reserves the right to seek all remedies available under the law and in equity for such violations. These terms and conditions of use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on www.zamportal.gov.zm, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify with the concerned Government Institution/ Ministry/Agency and/or other sources and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will the Operator be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of www.zamportal.gov.zm.
Limitation on use
- Be a natural person to access or seek to access https://zamportal.gov.zm or a Member Service;
- Not access or link to or seek to access or link to (either directly or indirectly) any other person’s https://zamportal.gov.zm or Member Service account;
- Not permit any other person to use your authentication credentials; keep your https://zamportal.gov.zm account username, password, at all times and not disclose your password to anyone else;
- Report the Help desk immediately if you suspect that the security of your www.zamportal.gov.zm account may have been compromised, e.g., your password or username has been lost or stolen. Contact https://zamportal.gov.zm using the details at contact us, our call centre or our agents near you;
- Ensure your personal details (including your ID number, name and date of birth) are accurate and keep up to date with https://zamportal.gov.zm;
- You are responsible for any use of your https://zamportal.gov.zm account using your username and password, whether or not have authorized such use;
- Details on https://zamportal.gov.zm may only be accessed through the www.zamportal.gov.zm website, and only using the username and authentication details which have been specifically allocated to you.
- You must use https://zamportal.gov.zm and your account only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
Information that you provide on ZamPortal®
Giving false or misleading information is a serious offence. Providing incomplete, inaccurate or false information via https://zamportal.gov.zm will be treated in the same way as providing incorrect information on a form or in person and may result in prosecution and civil or criminal penalties.
This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you that allows us to identify you individually. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, when you visit our website, we use it only to fulfil your online services application or request for information.
https://zamportal.gov.zm does not sell or share any personally identifiable information on this site to any third party (public/private).
Any information provided on www.zamportal.gov.zm will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website, are protected by trademark. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Operator.